Sunday, November 13, 2011

Patience Is A Hard Thing

But I certainly appreciate the patience of those of you who read my blogs. I have been way off course with writing lately.

I have monthly goals ready for November, they were good ones! But they sit on paper still. A family member who has been fighting cancer for the last three years, is no longer in pain. I love my kids for putting this into perspective for me. I had never had to deal with this. I have never had to tell them someone special had died. This has been a very difficult week and my busy house has really slowed down. After I spoke with Macboy, I asked how he felt. He said he was happy that she doesn't have cancer anymore.  You know what? That kid is brilliant. 

There has been a roller coaster of emotions around here as each of us processed this news in our own ways, and at our own times. There will be more to this ride before life settles back down. This coming week will be much the same I'm sure.

So I do apologize for not being around much, but I know each and every one of you who reads anything here will completely understand.  There are so many thoughts in my head, many things I could share here but I do not want to write without full consideration of my words. I do not want to post something that I have not fully processed with a clear mind. I can write quite personal information here sometimes, but it is always my own life. It is not someone else's story.

For now, I'm just not sure what else of this story I would want to make public.

I have not slipped back into my dark places, I am well. And I will be back to writing more very soon.

Thanks for your patience!  I am so happy you are here.

1 comment: